Important Information Related to Admission 2020
- PROVISIONAL MERIT LIST will be published through WEBSITE on 21/11/2020.
- Students will report for correction in merit list, if any, on 24/11/2020.(IN WRITTEN FORM)
- Final merit list will be published on through website) 28/11/2020 (evening)
- Tentative Date of online admission : 02/12/2020 (both for fresher and deputed candidates) time: 11.30 a.m. (Follow our College website http://www.siliguribedcollege.com/for latest information)
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR THE STUDENTS AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING CUM ADMISSION (2020 - 22)
Counselling cum admission for fresher/ deputed candidates will be done on 2.12.2020 from 11.30am based upon the provisional merit list declared on 28.11.2020. Documents to be submitted before Counselling cum admission:
- Self-attested 02(TWO) copies of the print out of the application submitted online.
- All original documents (along with photo copies of each document) in support of the claims made or information submitted in the application. (02 Sets)
- In addition to the above, the deputed candidates must produce original M.C./G.B. permission letter, copy of the approval of the D.1. of Schools, N.O.C. duly countersigned by H.M/ Secretary
- Xerox copy of Adhar Card.
- Original Migration Certificate to be submitted within one month of admission.
- Pass port size photo (six copies)
- The candidature may be cancelled at any point of time if any of the requirements as stated above be found not satisfied on further scrutiny.
- Admission to the B.Ed. Program is provisional in nature.
- Sequence for Counselling cum admission:
- Verification of documents
- Deposition of Course fee (Rs. 40,000 cash for the first year (at the time of Admission). Rs.35,000 is to be deposited for second year at the time of admission in the second year.