Posted on: 02 May, 2016
B.Ed. admission notification 2016
Online applications in prescribed format are invited for admission to 2years B.ED. course in college for the session 2016-18. Online application form will be available from the college website : www. siliguribedcollege.com on and from 10/05/2016 to 30/05/2016.
The filled in application forms must be submitted online along with an E-Challan payment / Bank challan of RS.500/-for General category & Rs.200/- for S.C. & S.T Category to State Bank Of India. A candidate must Produce E-Challan/Bank challan Receipt at the time of Counselling unless failing which his/her candidature will be treated as rejected. Teachers of recognized secondary schools having at least 2 years teaching experience(of Classes IX – XII) and having requisite qualifications shall have to apply online through the District Inspector of schools (secondary) for being considered as “Deputed candidate “.
Admission will be treated as cancelled , if he/she fail to join college within 10 days from the date of commencement of the classes in the college. It is compulsory to attend the college continuously for the first seven(07) days. The session begins on ist July,2016(Tentatively)
Eligibility criteria :
- Candidate with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidate ) either in the ‘Bachelor’s Degree and or the Master’s Degree or any other qualification equivalent.
No candidate will get Grade Marks for both Honours & General in the degree level examination. For all Honours Candidates, the percentage of marks shall be calculated strictly based on the marks received in the Honours subjects.
- Age not more than 35 years as on 30 June ,2016 (for fresher candidate only).
Reservation of seats for candidate shall be strictly as per government order.
Siliguri B. Ed College
- COST OF THE FORM ;- GENERAL (RS.500) S.C. & S.T. (RS.200/-)
- ONLINE ADMISSION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEBSITE ON & FROM 10/05/2016 TO 30/05/2016
- PROVISIONAL MERIT LIST WILL BE PUBLISHED (WEBSITE) ON 06/06/2016
- STUDENTS WILL REPORT FOR CHANGE IN MERIT LIST, IF ANY ON 08/06/2016
- FINAL MERIT LIST WILL BE PUBLISHED ON 13/06/2016 (EVENING)
- DATE OF COUNSELLING & ADMISSION ON 16/06/2016 (FOR FRESHER CANDIDATES)
- DATE OF COUNSELLING & ADMISSION ON 17/06/2016 (DEPUTED CANDIDATES)
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS (02 YRS B.ED COURSE) 2016-2018
ONLINE ADMISSION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AND FROM 10/05/2016 TO 30/05/2016.
FOR DETAILS OF ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE PLEASE VISIR OUR WEBSITE :- www.siliguribedcollege.com.
THE FILLED IN APPLICATION FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE ALONG WITH AN ONLINE PAYMENT OF RS.500/-(GENERAL CATEGORY) & RS.200/-(S.C. & S.T CATEGORY)
Helpline Numbers : 0353-2581566 , 9434212003,9434042247,9475264322 , 9434350800
Online B.Ed Admission to Siliguri B. Ed College
(Govt. Sponsored ,N.C.T.E Recognised, Affiliated to University of North Bengal )
Candidates can submit their application online . Helpline Numbers : 0353-2581566 (working hours) Helpline Numbers : 0353-2581566 , 9434212003,9475264322 , 9434350800,9434042247.
- Fresher General Candidates with minimum 50% marks in UG or PG level can apply
- Fresher SC/ST Candidates with minimum 45% marks in UG or PG level can apply
- Fresher General, OBC Candidates within 35 years and SC/ ST within 40 years can apply
- Deputed candidate having 2 years of experience in Govt., Govt. Aided, Govt. Sponsored School can apply
- For Deputed Candidates Joining Date before 30/03/2010 have no Marks bar
- For Deputed Candidates having Joining Date after 30/03/2010 have Marks bar as Fresher candidate
- Deputed Candidates have no Age limit
- Deputed candidates must produce original MC/GB Permission, Approval ,NOC at the time of Counseling
- Online Submission of application – From 10/05/2016 to 30/05/2016
- Payment of application fee to State Bank Of India Rs 500/- (For General category & Rs.200/- for S.C & S.T Category)- From 10/05/2016 to 30/05/2016
- Candidate have to show Bank Receipt /challah at the time of Counselling
- Provisional Merit List Publication - 06/06/2016
- Students will report for change in Merit List, if any on 08/06/2016
- Final Merit List Publication - 13/06/2016
- Counseling and Admission - 16/06/2016 for FRESHER CATEGORY
- And 17/06/2016 FOR DEPUTED CATEGORY
- Admission Fees - Rs 35,000/- First Year & Rs.25, 000/- Second Year.
- Keep in touch with this site for Latest Update
COUNSELLING AND ADMISSION BASED UPON THE MERIT LIST DECLARD WILL BE DONE ON 16/06/2016 FOR FRESHER CANDIDATES AND ON 17/06/2016 FOR DEPUTED CANDIDATES FROM 11.30 A.M.ON BOTH THE DAYS
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BEFORE COUNSELLING AND ADMISSION:-
(1) SELF ATTESTED COPY OF THE PRINT OUT OF THE APPLICATION.
(2) BANK RECEIPT / CHALLAN.
(3) ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS IN SUPPORT OF THE CLAIMS MADE OR INFORMATION SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION.
(4) IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE THE DEPUTED CANDIDATES MUST PRODUCE ORIGINAL M.C / G B PERMISSION, APPROVAL COPY OF THE D. I. OF SCHOOLS, COUNTERSIGNED BY THE HEAD MASTER / HEADMISTRESS / SECRETARY. N.O.C
(5) IF ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS MAY BE FOUND TO BE NOT SATISFYING ON FURTHER SCRUTINITY AT ANY LATER STAGE.
(6) SEQUENCE FOR COUNCELLING AND ADMISSION...
(1) VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES / DOCUMENTS
(3) COURSE FEE DEPOSIT (RS.35,000.00 FOR FIRST YEAR) ‘ Rs.25,000.00 for second year to be deposited at the time of admission in the second year (i.e. in 2017)
SILIGURI B. ED COLLEGE.